AAI Recruitment 2022: The Airport Authority of India has invited applications for various posts in organisation posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the desired posts through the official website – aai.aero. The online application process will be commenced on September 1 and the last date to apply is September 30.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 156 vacant posts in the organisation. The vacancy details are as follows
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4: 132 posts
- Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4: 10 posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6: 13 posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) NE-6: 1 post
AAI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can access the eligibility criteria for various posts through the detailed official notification provided here
AAI Recruitment 2022: Age limit
The candidates applying for the posts must be of 18 to 30 years of age as on August 25, 2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application fee
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) to be paid by the Candidates belonging to UR,OBC,EWS category.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Women / SC / ST / Ex-servicemen candidates / Persons with disabilities and also the apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI
- However, all the candidates irrespective of any category have to pay Rs.90/- (Rupees Ninety only) as charges for health and hygiene arrangements for Covid19.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for above-mentioned posts following the simple steps given below
- Visit the official website- aai.aero
- On the home page, click on ‘careers’ tab
- Click on ‘Registration link’ which will be available from September 1
- Register yourself and login with system generated id and password
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit your AAI recruitment application form
- Download the application form and save it for future references
It is important to note that only candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep islands can apply for the above post.