India Latest News: To support Nepal’s nationwide COVID-19 vaccination drive, India will provide more than 1.92 million vaccines to the Nepal army in May 2021 under the COVAX initiative. Approximately nine boxes or containers of Covishield doses produced by the SII (Serum Institute of India) reached Kathmandu through the Air India flight the last night. Nepal obtained 348,000 dosages of made-in-India Coronavirus inoculations under the COVAX initiative.
Under the COVAX initiative, India will provide 1.92 million Covid vaccines to Nepal at the end of May 2021 to support the Nepal government’s countrywide inoculation campaign. Nepal obtained more than one million doses of Coronavirus vaccine from India earlier this year under grant-in-aid. In the last 60 days, Nepal has purchased two million vaccines of made-in-India vaccine, of which nearly more than one million is to be transported.
The spokesperson (SantoshBallavPaudel) Army stated, “A lakh doses of the vaccine for the Nepal Army being offered by the Indian Army, while helping in the battle against the COVID-19 epidemic, has arrived in Kathmandu today. Its official delivery will be submitted in the upcoming days.
India Will Provide More Than 1.92 Million COVID Vaccines To Nepal In May 2021:
In March, India had provided 348,000 doses to Nepal as part of the COVAX initiative. At the end of May 2021, India will also offer 1.92 million more COVID vaccine doses to Nepal. The COVID vaccines were supplied over by the Indian Army officials to their equivalents from the Nepal Army at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Nepal required assistance from India in fighting Covid-19 in January as K P Sharma Oli (PM of Nepal) had accepted the emergency use of the COVID vaccine.
Also, 1.6 million people of Nepal have been inoculated so far, and the Oli government (Nepal of Government) aims to vaccinate nearly 70 percent will be immunized by December 2021. Nepal Government (Oli government) has recorded 276,839 cases of coronavirus, and about 4,028 have died in Nepal. Oli Government said that India’s inoculation drive has provided ‘great hope’ to Nepal, while Pradeep Kumar Gaywali (Foreign Minister) had also required India’s assistance.
India reported a massive increase of 68,020 new coronavirus cases in the last two days, as per the MoHFW, which took India’s tally to 12,039,644. With more than 523,000 active cases, India is considered the 6th most hit country. The death toll from the harmful infection rose to 161,881. In the meantime, Delhi recorded 1,881 new infections on 28th March 2021, bringing the tally to 657,715. As per the official data, this is the maximum number of cases since 15th December previous year. Maharashtra reported 40,414 new cases, the top daily spike, and 108 have died.
The new infections and deaths have also come in a single day even, and Uddhav Thackeray (Chief Minister of Maharashtra) asked officers to begin preparations for another lockdown because of the rising Covid-19 cases letdown of the state’s citizens to follow the prescribed rules. The most Covid-19 affected India’s state are Kerala (2,1723,722), Maharashtra (2,713,875), Andhra Pradesh (900,863), Karnataka (990,044), and Tamil Nadu (900,190).
Due to Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and West Bengal, three of India’s top five crowded states, remain hugely unaffected by the second virus. There is no reason to suppose that they have any particular immunity against the pandemic. West Bengal and Bihar had reported nearly 7,000 new cases in a single day. Assam and Bengal are going via polling season, with huge crowds attending political rallies.
India Live News Update– 29th March 2021
- Nearly sixteen employees of a pub at New BEL Road tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
- On Sunday (28th March 2021), four more deaths occurred in the Mohali district because of the Covid-19 virus, with fatalities leading to 423. There were a total of 300 positive Covid-19 cases, out of which a total of 3,301 active cases increased to 25,880.
- Police held a raid at contentious Walking Street Night Club in Phase XI late Saturday (28th March 2021) night and rounded up youths partying at the club despite the night’s curfew or lockdown. The police reserved the nightclub owner and party organizers.
- Tension is recognized in west Delhi after the death of Nigerians. Fire in Kanpur Institute of Cardiology, and no one injured.
- On Sunday (28th March 2021), 296 new Covid-19 cases were reported in Chandigarh. A 54-year-old man from Sector 14 (Chandigarh) reported severe respiratory distress and Type 2 diabetes.
- Maharashtra recorded 40,414 new Covid-19 cases; 120 have died in the last two days. Recently, Maharashtra currently has 3,25,901 new active cases.
- Recently, Telangana is witnessing a weekly increase of 66percent COVID-19 cases, and 3000 positive cases have been recorded between 24th March 2021 and 18th March 2021.
- The Education Minister of Delhi (Manish Sisodia) said on 28th March 2021 that COVID-19 has taught that schemes must familiarize quickly with technology.
- The total amount of coronavirus samples that have been tested till 28th March is 24,18,64,161, comprising 9,13,319 samples tested on 28th March 2021 as per the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- In Bengaluru, 427 kids below the age of 10 years were reported positive for COVID-19.
- Eighteen thousand five hundred sixty-five invoices or challanwas issued, and Rs 2 lakhs assembled for those who have not worn the face. As part of the campaign, police also forced fines on people who were recognized as walking in public places without wearing face masks.
- The coronavirus enters endothelial cells that line and damage blood vessels through the ACE2 receptor, causing oxygen deprivation.
- CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has provided the option to organize the exams till June. According to the CBSE board, students will not take part in the upcoming exams if the family members or friends are reported positive for coronavirus. Central Board of Secondary Education will choose another method for those students.
- Few people in the Muslim- majority zones of Ahmedabad city have changed to Covid-19 vaccination despite awareness drives by AMC (Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation).