Today on 25th March 2021, Home Minister (Amit Shah) targeted the TMC government led by Mamta Banerjee to deprive the State of growth. Home Minister (Amit Shah) said that Mamata Banerjee should make sure that automobile organizations are out of Bengal. Amit Shah advised people to vote for the Bharatiya Janata Party. If you wish Yojana, then vote for BJP; if you want cheats, then vote for useless TMC government, Amit Shah said in Baghmundi. Today, Rajnath Singh also said that the Bharatiya Janata Party would win more than 200 seats in West Bengal.
Today, Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders are campaigning in Assam and WB in advance of the initial stage of elections on 27th March 2021. The rally for the first stage of voting in Assam and West Bengal will be completed today. Shivraj Singh Chouhan (Chief Minister of MP) will attend an election rally in Palashbari (Assam). In TM, DMK Chief MK Stalin and Palaniswamy (Chief Minister) are directing poll rallies in the State, although Pinarayi Vijayan is campaigning to hold Kerala.
Elections for the 294-Member State – From 27th March 2021:
On 24th March 2021, Narendra Modi (PM of India) conducted a rally in Contai; however, Amit Shah (Union Home Minister) conducted a road-show in Medinipur on 23rd March 2021 for the upcoming elections. The 294-member state assembly election will be conducted in eight phases from 27th March, and the final polling round will be held on 29th April 2021. Elections will be held in Assam from 27th March 2021, and the votes will be counted on 2th May 2021.
BJP National President (JP Nadda) declared that a day after the Citizenship (Amendment) Act came into force, the All Assam Students Union (AASU) acted an 11-hour sit-in across Assam yesterday to object against the law. All Assam Students’ Union (AASU) held protests in the capital Guwahati and dozens of cities besides different state sub-divisions. Among the highly unusual names in the BJP list for the WB assembly poll was Ashok Lahiri.
Kerala, TN, and Puducherry Polling Date:
Kerala, Assam, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and the Union Territory of Puducherry will move towards assembly elections in the upcoming weeks. Polling in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Puducherry will be held on 6th April 2021. While electors in Assam will vote in three stages, in Bengal, the voting will be in eight phases.
The BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) provided money at a rally to the organizer of a new political party supported by WB Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Rajnath Singh (Defence Minister) will talk with the public in West Bengal (WB) today, ahead of the State’s forthcoming assembly polls. Rajnath Singh will speak with the people in Taldangra, Joypur, and Kakdwip regarding the assembly seats.
DMK May Win 177 Seats In TN:
The DMK- run secular coalition may win the Tamil Nadu assembly election, a three-fourths majority out of an estimated 158 seats a fortnight ago. In West Bengal, the Trinamool Congress has marginally enhanced its position in the last fortnight regardless of the high-voltage campaign held by the BJP and is possible to win 161 seats in the 294-member assembly.
In Puducherry, an NDA victory now seems exceptionally comfortable with 21 seats out of 30 if the election is outright. A fortnight back in the poll conducted by CVoter, there were 153 seats for TMC and 107 seats for Bharatiya Janata Party in West Bengal.
On 24th March 2021, the High Court of Madras took a complaint claiming that the Puducherry unit of the BJP retrieved & misused the information about electors, comprising their contact numbers, attached to their Aadhar cards. It has focused on India’s Election Commission (ECI) to submit a Friday report to stop such acts before the assembly elections.
Election 2021 Live Update – 25th March 2021
- Amit Shah said that Narendra Modi (PM of India) is working for family welfare at the rally, and Mamata Banerjee (Didi) is working for her nephew.
- Narendra Modi (PM of India) wants votes for the welfare of society. Didi wants polling to make her nephew the upcoming WB Chief Minister.
- With the WB election on 27th March 2021, a complete bench of India’s Election Commission (ECI) visited West Bengal for a two-day visit to direct election preparations.
- Bharatiya Janata Party National President (JP Nadda) will go to Tamil Nadu for a public meeting. Rajnath Singh, PM Modi Ji, Nirmala Sitharaman, Amit Shah, and Smriti Irani will drive in the State in the coming days.
- The UDF will file a case with the EC today on copying in the voter’s list. People of Kerala want to change in Government.
- First of all, the LEFT did not allow industries, organizations, or companies to be created here, and then Didi (Mamata Banerjee) also removed industries, organizations, or companies. Be LEFT or TMC; they cannot offer jobs or employment. If you need a job, you should vote for the NDA (National Democratic Alliance) Govt, Union Home Minister, and BJP.
- On Wednesday (23rd March 2021), the Election Commission (EC) selected to keep in an election timetable to fill three Rajya Sabha (RS) seats from Kerala after flagging some problems of the Law Ministry.
- Bharatiya Janata Party’s Himanta Biswa Sarma will conduct a road-show in Naharkatiya in Assam for the upcoming Saturday’s polling. Police said on Thursday that TMC activists were murdered in a clash with members of the antagonism coalition and the ISF (Indian Secular Front) in West Bengal’s South 24 Parganas district.
- The election is not only a tool to turn the party into authority, but to provide job to youth, make sure the comfort of farmers and women and complete Modi’s promise of Sonar Bangla,” at a rally in Chandrakona, West Bengal Yogi Adityanath says.
- Directing the Congress-AIUDF alliance in Assam, Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India) on 23rd March 2021 said that the Congress is taking assistance from a team that supports penetration in the State and wishes to spoil Assam’s individuality.